Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Can I Wrap My Boy In Bubble Wrap?



Liam has been an accident waiting to happen these last few days.

It started with a splinter in his hand at Home Depot on Friday.  It was quickly removed, but apparently I didn't get all of it as on Saturday is was red, swollen and puss filled.  Fortunately, it was quickly taken care of and by Sunday, you could hardly even see the mark!

Saturday morning, he had a run in with the cat.  I hear "Mommy, come quick, Tickles picked me two times and I can see my bone!"  Needless to say, he was being a little overly dramatic about this.  He actually only had three little scratches on his hands.  There were no exposed bones! Perhaps this will teach him not to follow the cat under the bed!  And to go away when she hisses at him!  

Supper time on Saturday came the first big one.  I really don't know how he did it, but he fell, hitting his forehead on the edge of the dining room table.  At the time, it was just red and a little bump.  It looks a lot worse now than at the time!

Sunday, when he was napping, he fell out of bed.  Luckily there were no injuries from this!  And he even went back to sleep!

On Monday morning, he was spinning in circles in the playground at daycare when he got dizzy and fell (funny how that happens when you spin in circles!).  He hit his eye on  the slide and now has a cut, swollen and bruised eye.

I am thankful that none of these have been serious injuries and we haven't had to make any trips to the hospital or anything!  But if this doesn't stop soon, I am seriously going to think about wrapping Liam in bubble wrap to keep him from hurting himself!




No comments:

Post a Comment