Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Day, Hourly Photo Style

Andrea, over at A Peek Inside The Fish Bowl posts a Challenge on special occasions such as Christmas and Thanksgiving where the day is documented with a photo taken every hour on the hour. Participants are encouraged to tweet or blog their photos through the day.

This is the second time I have participated in the Hourly Photo Challenge. At Thanksgiving, I used Instagram to tweet my photos. Yesterday, I did the same but have decided to post my photos here as well.
8:00am. Ripping paper.

9:00am.  My new coat.

10:00am.  Making stuffing.

11:00.  Playing with new play dough on a new table.

12:00pm.  Turkey, ready to go in the oven.

1:00pm.  Birthday Cake decorating time.

2:00pm.  Still decorating Birthday Cake.

2:15pm.  FInished Birthday Cake!

3:00pm.  Taking advantage of early Boxing Day Sales to order computer parts.

4:00pm. Grandma and Aunties are here with more presents.

5:00pm.  Please can I have some turkey?

5:00pm.  Darn, I forgot to make the cranberries.

6:00pm. Happy Birthday Liam!

7:00pm.  The aftermath.

8:00pm.  Trying to convince Mommy that he's not tired.

9:00pm.  Mulled cranberry and amaretto and then bedtime for the grown ups!


1 comment: