Monday, February 7, 2011

Dear Blog

I know you are feeling very neglected and unloved right now.  
I am sorry.
I don't mean to neglect you like this.  
You are very important to me.
You are very much needed to help me keep what's left of my sanity.

However, for the past few weeks, I've been dealing with a sick boy as well as battling a sinus cold myself.
Unfortunately, I have not found the button to pause the rest of my life while I deal with these things, so I have found myself more sleep deprived and mental exhausted than usual.

Many times over recent days I've sat down with the intent of writing a blog post only to find that I couldn't even compose a coherent tweet or facebook status.  When I couldn't coherently compost a 140 character thought, it was quite clear that there was no point in even attempting a blog post!

Please, my dear blog, remember that when you are neglected like this, it is for a good reason.  And that I will always come back to you.  (Unless I have been committed to an insane asylum without computer time.)  My sanity depends on my time spent with you.

Love Me.  xoxoxox

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel. Between selling the house, trying to do some writing and dealing with a never ending stream of illness, my blog has been seriously neglected, too.

    ReplyDelete