Friday, January 1, 2010

Good-bye 2009 . . . Hello 2010

Out with the old and in with the new . . . another year, another decade is over and a new one has begun.  A new year brings new experiences and new challenges.  A story to write, and you are the main character.

This year, I strive to be the best wife and mother I can be.  I look forward to my first full year in my new position at work, as I do everything I can to make our toddler program the best it can be.  I will be working to find a better balance in my life, making time for my husband, my son, myself as well as my job and volunteer endeavors . . . all while blogging my experiences here!

To each and everyone one of you, I wish a year full of fun, excitement while you face the challenges that life throws your way!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you accomplish all your goals this year and Happy New Year to you, too!

    ReplyDelete