Sunday, November 8, 2009

AGH! He's crawling!!!!

Now, it really shouldn't be a surprise, he's 10 months after all, Liam has started crawling! He just started on really being able to move on Thursday evening, and already his favorite thing to do is crawl to the bookshelf that houses all of our DVDs and start pulling them off the shelves. And in the kitchen he has discovered the metal ice bucket on the bottom of the baker's rack. He hasn't figured out how to get it off the shelf yet, but he has figured out that it makes a cool noise if you bang it with something! And when you are 10 months old, noise it good!

Now comes the task of baby proofing . . . I really don't know why I haven't already done it. I knew this day was coming and it would have made so much more sense to do it in anticipation of this day. But no, that's not how I work. I have procrastinated yet again and now I have to spend my spare time this week moving things, putting latches on cupboard doors and crawling around the house on my hands and knees looking for things that might not see walking around like a normal person.

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how quickly babies change, isn't it? It can blow your mind. Wait until he gets into elementary school...time goes by so quickly.

    ReplyDelete